Gorgeous, the new French 14K Black Gold Three Stone Rubies Wedding Ring Engagement Ring R182-14KBGR is sure to delight the most discriminating feminine taste. caravaggiojewelry.com is proud to present this Black Gold Rubies Wedding Ring, Engagement Ring and guarantees to bring you high quality moderately priced bridal jewelry from our online engagement ring store.
- French 14K Black Gold Three Stone Rubies Wedding Ring Engagement Ring R182-14KBGR
- 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black* gold (black rhodium on 14K solid white gold)
- 60 x round 0.005 – 0.01 carat (0.30 ~ 0.60 CTW) laboratory grown rubies accent stones
- 1 x round 1.0 carat (6.5 mm diam) laboratory grown rubies center stone – can be replaced with your own 1.0 carat center stone
- 2 x round 0.50 carat laboratory grown amethyst center stones – can be replaced with your own 0.5 carat center stones
- Ring size 7 (sizable – US / UK size selection at checkout)
- Deluxe jewelry box
- Style: French
- Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Special Gift
- Advanced CAD-CAM Jewelry Production
- Up to 70% off Suggested Retail
- Artistic Jewelry Design
- Made in USA
- Comfort Fit Shank
- Solid Metal Casting
- Master Hand Polish
- Official Metal Stamp
- Designer Direct Savings
- Visual Appeal and Elegance
- Free USPS insured delivery within United States
- Express USPS insured int’l delivery to Canada, UK and Australia
- Shipping is within 8 to 10 business days with tracking number provided
- Every ring is made per customer special order from 0 to finish
- Great attention given to customer preference and jewelry we design
- When checking out, please make sure to select your proper finger size.
- There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 8.5. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger.
- There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this jewelry piece. For detailed information on shipping, order cancellation and returns please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
- All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
- Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
- All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs.
- Visual perceptions of images may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.